The key to keeping any mechanical unit running smooth is keeping up with a service schedule. This is especially critical to the fluid operation of any heating system. Even though Arizona is known for the hot temperatures during summer, the truth is that it can get down-right cold in winter. So in order to keep your heating system running in tip-top-shape, it’s important to hire a dependable Phoenix heating and air company.
Our licensed, insured and bonded team of heating service experts takes pride in offering prompt and professional heating service to every customer. Our goal is to ensure to keep your heater running smooth and efficiently.
Our AC & Heating maintenance program in Phoenix and Scottsdale includes a 33-point inspection and applicable adjustments made to keep you cool in summer and warm during the cold winter months. Some of the individual services included in our bi-annual maintenance program include:
- Replace or clean air filters*
- Check thermostat operation
- Check ductwork and static pressure
- Inspect fuses
- Tighten electrical connections
- Oil and check blower motor
- Inspect indoor coil for buildup
- Check access valves for leaks
- Check refrigerant
- Oil and check outdoor fan motor
- And several other individual inspections
Our goal is to ensure that your system is always running as efficient as possible; so you can maximize comfort and save money monthly on utility bills.