We service and install all makes and models of HVAC products. Below you will find more information on residential heating and AC products of our preferred brand, Trane. We partner with Trane because of their leading-edge technology, proven quality of products and service, and eco-friendly, high-efficient systems. Their sleek, modern designs are nice too!
Today’s air conditioners provide more comfort and efficiency than ever. Whatever size your home, whenever you need cool, comfortable, cleaner air, we’re here to help you make the best choice for your home or office.
Your central air conditioning system consists of two main parts—an outdoor unit and an indoor unit, or air handler. The air handler is an important part of your air conditioning equipment. Its job is to effectively circulate conditioned air throughout your home.
Heat Pumps provide both heating and cooling. Whether it’s the scorching hot summer day, or a freezing winter night, heat pumps work day in and day out to keep your family relaxing in comfort.
Furnace and Coils
Furnaces help keep you warm all winter long. Some of our furnaces operate at over 95% efficiency, which means that 95% of the fuel you pay for is actually converted into heat for your home. Gas and oil furnaces are also available.
Packaged systems offer a more minimalist approach to heating and cooling. The system contains the same components as your typical split-system—the evaporator, condenser, compressor and more—all working together in one space-saving unit. Packaged units are typically installed outdoors at ground level or on the roof, making them versatile for both horizontal and down-flow designs.
You can choose from four types of packaged systems, each working differently:
- Heat pump packaged system—heat and cool your home.
- Air conditioner packaged systems—offer cooling solutions for warmer climates.
- Hybrid fuel packaged systems—work as a heat pump but can also provide gas heating for greater flexibility.
- Gas/Electric packaged systems—switch from electric air conditioning to gas heating to give you more fuel options.
Hybrid Split or Packaged Systems- Heating and AC Systems
- Split System—Trane EarthWise™ Hybrid Split System combines a high efficiency electric heat pump with a variable speed gas furnace. With the flexibility of two energy sources, the system can actually optimize your utility use by switching back and forth to whichever source is most efficient for your comfort.
- Packaged System—Our EarthWise™ Hybrid Packaged System contains the same components you find in an EarthWise™ Hybrid Split System. However, they are all engineered to work together in one attractive cabinet.
Controls and Thermostats
We offer a complete line of digital, programmable and non-programmable thermostats to meet your needs. Each has been designed to maximize the performance of heating and air conditioning systems with reliable, accurate temperature control.
Air Cleaners, Filters & Humidifiers
Trane’s breakthrough Trane CleanEffects™ air filtration system can remove up to 99.98% percent of airborne allergens from your home’s filtered air. Also, for many families, a whole home humidifier not only provides the right amount of moisture for total comfort, it can help to keep irritating airborne particles from circulating as easily.